Search This Blog


Thursday, February 18, 2010

BEER #3 Sierra Nevada with a Banana

If you ever find yourself in a situation where there are no sharp edges, where all the bricks, seat belts, metal edges, silverware, and chairs are destroyed because another tornado slammed into Southern California and threw everything everywhere...EXCEPT the refrigerator which happens to have the last glorious Sierra Nevada on the planet and the only other thing you can find is a banana...read on!  This is the life.

First off, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a god of beers!  With its super hoppy flavor and unfiltered finishing process, I can honestly say, if I was the only survivor in the world after annihilation, I would move up to Chico, CA and live in the Sierra Nevada Brewery.  THIS IS THE GREATEST BEER.

So, I found a banana, and lets open this beer now...


Some of you skeptics just watch as I successfully open this beer, yes, with a banana!

Place the HARDEST end of the banana under the cap.



HAHA, bet you thought I was actually going to pull that off.  Well I try again.



It's not any better.  So now...I guess I can't drink the beer....Unless, I use something precious to me...like my IPOD.



Same trick here, put an edge under and flip up the ipod quick!







SUCCESS!  And the Ipod still works...these things are built tough.

Cheers!

jwg

No comments:

Post a Comment