Search This Blog


Monday, February 22, 2010

BEER #4 O'Douls Non-Alcoholic with a Pacifier

I hope I am not the only person asking this question:

What the hell is the point of a non-alcoholic beer?

This one is dedicated to my wife, who was recently pregnant...now nursing our perfectly beautiful girl.


So to all the pregnant or nursing women out there, (or to all the one's who SHOULD be pregnant). . . well, this beer's for you.

If you are not pregnant or nursing, and you are drinking O'Douls, then I have this statement for you....

Wussy Beer.



If you have ever read one of my blogs before you are going to think this is redundant, but here we go...right? So, use your leverage.



Put the strongest edge under the cap, remember to make sure that your hand is solid and flat around the neck of the wussy beer.




Using a crisp, decisive motion, flip up on the edge and lift off the top.

and...wallah!



Ok, so there is a little photo editing here.  It took me three tries to get it off.  Well that's what you get for trying to open a wussy beer in the first place.

Cheers!

jwg.






No comments:

Post a Comment